Header Ads

Chris Daughtry Is Dying for a Role on "The Walking Dead"

Photo by John Shearer/Getty Images for AMC 
Chris Daughtry really wants to be part of a zombie apocalypse. The singer -- who’s been exploring more acting roles in recent years -- tells Music Times he’s dying for a role on AMC’s The Walking Dead.
“Honestly I’ve been lobbying for The Walking Dead,” he says of his dream acting role. “I’ve been auditioning for the last season.”
Chris, who most recently played Judas in Fox’s The Passion, reveals he auditioned for the role of Dwight -- a member of the antagonist group The Saviors who sports a half-burned face. He didn’t get the role, but he says he’d rather play a more beloved character, anyway.
“It’s the only show I have to watch when it’s on,” he says of his obsession with the series. “I can’t wait an hour. It’s me and my wife’s favorite, second favorite moment in bed. But yeah that show is consuming my life to the point where I’m spending hours developing theories on who got killed, and rewatching the finale to pick up little clues.”
Speaking of that shocking season six finale, did he cry at the end? “No, but the entire lower half of my body went numb,” he says. “You ever wake up from a bad dream and have these numbing chills? …That’s how I felt watching it -- like I actually woke up from a nightmare.”
Copyright © 2016, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.

Hakuna maoni

habari za kitaifa. Picha za mandhari zimetolewa na imagedepotpro. Inaendeshwa na Blogger.