Header Ads

Father of two, 55, impaled by his neck on a four-foot iron spike in horrific motorbike crash leaves doctors dumfounded after recovering in just TWO DAYS

  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT 
  • Paul Bradshaw, from Lincolnshire, became impaled on spike on June 8
  • Rushed to hospital by air ambulance for treatment 
  • Mr Stephen Austin at Leeds Teaching Hospitals performed the operation 
  • The keen biker suffered no other injuries in the horror crash
Father-of-two Paul Bradshaw, from Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, was riding with the Scunthorpe Bike Club when he crashed into a ditch and became impaled on the steel spike on June 8

Father-of-two Paul Bradshaw, from Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, was riding with the Scunthorpe Bike Club when he crashed into a ditch and became impaled on the steel spike on June 8
A biker was impaled by his neck on a four-foot iron spike in a horrific motorbike crash but dumbfounded his doctors after making a recovery in just two days. 
Father-of-two Paul Bradshaw, from Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, was riding with the Scunthorpe Bike Club when he crashed into a ditch and became impaled on the steel spike on June 8.

He was rushed to hospital by air ambulance and medics called his family to see him before they operated because they did not think he would survive.
But incredibly, the 55-year-old made a miracle recovery and left doctors dumbfounded when he was discharged from hospital just two days after the accident.
Mr Bradshaw, a flooring contractor, said: 'I've been biking for many, many years.
'I don't remember anything about the crash. All I can remember is being at home sat on my bike, waiting for one of my friends to come, and then I woke up in hospital.'  
He added: 'James Bell, the rider behind me, said I'd gone round a bend and my brake lights had come on, and then I veered across the road and into a ditch.

Hakuna maoni

habari za kitaifa. Picha za mandhari zimetolewa na imagedepotpro. Inaendeshwa na Blogger.